WHAT TO EXPECT AS AN EXHIBITOR AT BRIDGING THE GAP 2024
The Bridging the Gap 2024 exhibit space will be integrated into the heart of the action in the conference’s main thoroughfare – all on the first floor in the North Carolina Biotechnology Center’s main lobby. Conference attendees will not need to search for you because they will mix and mingle and enjoy snacks, meals and refreshments where you are. Exhibitors will enjoy connecting with potential customers and they will enjoy Bridging the Gap’s fresh hot meals and all-day beverage service in a beautiful space known for its soaring 40-foot ceilings and gleaming hardwood floors – all awash in natural sunlight.
$375 FOR NONPROFITS/ $500 FOR OTHERS
- Logo included in conference program
- 6-foot exhibit table and a chair
- WiFi and electricity included – most conferences charge you extra! (deadline to request electricity is September 10)
- 1 representative permitted to staff table (a value of $215)
- Delicious hot buffet lunches and all-day beverages on-site – right there in the exhibit area so you never need to leave the conference venue – for both days of the conference.
- Last day to register as an exhibitor
- Last day to upload logo for conference program
- Last day to submit request for electricity at booth
- Last day to cancel registration
- Exhibit setup from 3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Exhibit setup from 7:30 a.m. to 9:00 a.m.
- Exhibits open 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Exhibits open 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Exhibit breakdown starts at 3:00 p.m.
NCABR reserves the right to refuse to admit or to eject from the exhibit hall or any other area leased by NCABR for Bridging the Gap any person, exhibit or thing, at the sole discretion of NCABR, in its opinion, that is not in keeping with the character and purpose of the Bridging the Gap conference.