The Black Book
- Crisis and Communications Manual
- For Organizations Involved in Animal Research
Originally published in 2000 by the California Association for Biomedical Research, the crisis and communications manual was updated comprehensively in 2010 by NCABR.
Topics include risk assessment and reduction, media interaction, crisis prevention, outreach, employee personal safety and dealing with social media, such as Facebook and Twitter.
Download sections of the manual:
- Full manual
- Section 1: Risk Assessment, Risk Reduction
- Section 2: Crisis Management
- Section 3: Crisis Prevention and Outreach
- Section 4: Information About Biomedical Research and the Role of Animals
- Physical Copies: $50.00